RAA presents audit reports to the Members of the Parliament
The Hon’ble Auditor General led a team from the Royal Audit Authority (RAA) and made a presentation on the Annual Audit Report (AAR) 2016 to the members of Parliament at the National Assembly Conference Hall on 6th June 2017. Along with the AAR 2016, the following six Performance Audit Reports that were tabled recently during the 9th Session of the Parliament were also presented:
1. Performance Audit Report of Tourism Sector;
2. Performance Audit Report of Business Opportunities and Information Centre;
3. Performance Audit of Food Corporation of Bhutan Limited;
4. Performance Audit on Employment Generation and Promotion Initiatives;
5. Performance Audit Report on Provision of Patient Meals; and
6. Performance Audit Report on School Feeding Programme.
The presentations were made upon the request of the Public Accounts Committee in preparation for deliberations during the winter session of the Parliament. The meeting was attended by the Hon’ble Speaker, Hon’ble Minister for MoWHS, Hon’ble Minister for MoEA, Members of the PAC and other Members of the Parliament.