Royal Audit Authority presents five Performance Audit Reports to the Members of the Parliament
Following the tabling of reports to the first Session of 3rd Parliament, the Royal Audit Authority (RAA) presented five Performance Audit Reports to the Hon’ble Members of Parliament in the National Assembly Conference Hall on 28.01.2019. The main intention of the presentation was to acquaint the Hon Members of Public Accounts Committee (PAC) on issues pointed out in the reports to facilitate proper review by the Committee.
The presentation was presided over by Hon’ble Choida Jamtsho, the Vice Chairperson of PAC. The five Performance Audit Reports were:
1. Performance Audit Report on revenue collection and management in Thromdes;
2. Performance Audit Report on review of in-country travel (TA/DA);
3. IT Audit of core banking solution (TCS BaNCS) of the Bank of Bhutan Ltd.
4. Performances Audit on preparedness for implementation of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and
5. Performance Audit report for Bhutan Chamber for Commerce and Industries.