RAA Tables Performance Audit and Review Reports in the Parliament
The Royal Audit Authority tabled three Performance Audit Reports and two Review Reports in the Parliament on 2nd March 2020 during the Joint Sitting of the 3rd Session of the 3rd Parliament. The reports were submitted to the Druk Gyalpo, the Prime Minister and the Parliament in accordance with Article 25 (5) of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Bhutan and Chapter 6, Section 115 of the Audit Act of Bhutan 2018.
The RAA issued the Performance Audit Reports on
1. Road Maintenance Work (October 2019);
2. Micro-financing (October 2019);
3. Urban Planning and Development in Thimphu Throm (December 2019);
4. Review Reports of Judiciary System and Practices (June 2019); and
5. Implementation of 11th Five Year Plan (December 2019) to respective stakeholders.
A Press Conference for the same will also be held in the afternoon and Press Release Statements issued to the media.
Click here for Performance Audit Reports