RAA formally opens Directorate of Services
The Royal Audit Authority has formally inaugurated Directorate of Services 03 March 2020 with a simple Tendrel ceremony on the same day, coinciding with the auspicious 8th day of the first month of the Male Iron Rat Year.
Dasho Tshering Kezang, the Auditor General presided over the Tendrel ceremony attended by the Deputy Auditors General, Assistant Auditors General and other officials of the RAA Headquarters in Thimphu.
The Directorate of Services was opened with the aim to enhance RAA’s internal working systems, optimizing our scarce resources, and to augment in the delivery of RAA’s core mandate of Auditing and Reporting. The Directorate will be headed by a Deputy Auditor General and will oversee the affairs of following Divisions and Sections:
• Human Resources & International Relations Division (HRIRD);
• Policy & Planning Division (PPD);
• Information, Communication and Technology Division (ICTD);
• Administration & Finance Section (AFS);
• Legal Services; and
• Professional Development Centre (PDC)