The Royal Audit Authority (RAA) is pleased to announce the following vacancy for the position of Executive:
Interested CIVIL SERVANTS (in-service) meeting the eligibility criteria prescribed under Section 184.108.40.206 of Chapter 26 on Executive & Specialist of BCSR 2018 may apply. Both primary and secondary criteria of BCSR 2018 as well as other relevant criteria of the RAA shall be used for the first phase of screening. The RCSC’s Psychometric Test shall be also conducted for the purpose of shortlisting. The applicants must submit the Curriculum Vitae in the format available in RAA website.
The candidates applying for the position must meet the following criteria:
- In-service civil servant who holds minimum qualification of Bachelor’s.
- In-service civil servant who does not hold PhD.
- Currently in P1/A management position.
- Completed a minimum of two years of active service at the time of the announced application deadline after being appointed through Open Competition to the current position (i.e. at P1).
- Minimum of sixteen years of service in Civil Service (excluding EOL).
- Minimum of “Very Good” performance vetted through Agency/Department score based on the Agency type.
- Minimum of “Very Good” in LFS score.
- Clean service record.
- Shortlisting shall be based on strategic movement of the Executive Framework as per Super Structure grouping.
Interested CIVIL SERVANTS (in-service) meeting the eligibility criteria may apply to HR & International Relations Division latest by 18th February, 2021.
For any query, please contact HR & International Relations Division at 322112 or at email@example.com during office hours.