A three-member delegation from the RAA participated in the INTOSAI Development Initiative (IDI) and Asian Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (ASOSAI) organised Workshop on “Strategy, Performance Measurement and Reporting” (SPMR) Implementation hosted by the Audit Board of the Republic of Indonesia in Jakarta from 12 to 16 September 2022. Eight ASOSAI members participated in this SPMR activity.
The SPMR Initiative is aimed at supporting SAIs to better assess, plan, manage and report on their performance throughout an entire strategic management cycle. The SPMR assists SAIs in:
- Holistically assessing their performance through the SAI PMF methodology;
- Taking stock of stakeholders’ views and expectations of the SAI;
- Developing realistic and prioritsed strategic plans that incorporate a well-defined results framework;
- Preparing holistic operational plans that are aligned to the strategic plan and consider necessary and available resources;
- Exercising effective decision-making for steering implementation towards desired results on the basis of reliable monitoring and risk management systems; and
- Reporting transparently and objectively against the annual and strategic performance objectives.