The Royal Audit Authority has formally established a Directorate of Services 3rd March 2020. The newly established Directorate of Services was approved by the Royal Civil Service Commission and was inaugurated with a simple Tendrel ceremony on the same day, coinciding with the auspicious 8th day of the first month of the Male Iron Rat Year.
Dasho Tshering Kezang, the Auditor General presided over the Tendrel ceremony attended by the Deputy Auditors General, Assistant Auditors General and other officials of the RAA Headquarters in Thimphu.
The Directorate of Services was established with the aim to enhance RAA’s internal working systems, optimising our scarce resources, and to achieve the desired level of quality in delivery of audit services. The Directorate will be headed by a Deputy Auditor General and will oversee the affairs of following Divisions and Sections:
- Human Resources & International Relations Division (HRIRD);
- Policy & Planning Division (PPD);
- Information, Communication and Technology Division (ICTD);
- Administration & Finance Section (AFS);
- Legal Services; and
- Professional Development Centre (PDC)