The Royal Audit Authority bid farewell to Audit Specialist and officials on their separation from the RAA in July 2023.
Chimi Dorji, Audit Specialist resigned voluntarily after serving the RAA for 26 years and 9 months. The Hon. Auditor General presented a token of appreciation and thanked him for his dedicated service to the Tsa-Wa-Sum.
Ten other employees have also separated on Voluntary Resignations:
1. Kuenzang Wangchuk, Dy. Chief Auditor, OAAG Tsirang;
2. Subarna Pradhan, Sr. Audit Officer, GGD;
3. Chencho Norbu, Audit Officer, OAAG Bumthang
4. Dechen Wangmo, Assistant Audit Officer, GGD;
5. Chhodup, Sr. ICT TA, PDC, Tsirang;
6. Sonam Gyeltshen, Sr. Auditor II, COAD;
7. Chimi Tenzin, Sr. Auditor II, OAAG Tsirang;
8. Sonam Tshomo, Sr. Administrative Assistant IV;
9. Tenzin Phuntsho, Auditor I, OAAG Tsirang; and
10. Karma Phuntsho Dem, Auditor II, GGD.
The RAA family thanks them for their services and wishes them successes in their new endeavors.