The Royal Audit Authority bid farewell to 10 officials on their separation from the RAA on 23 December 2022. The Hon. Auditor General presented tokens of appreciation and thanked them for their dedicated service to the RAA.
Four employees are superannuating from service:
- Sangay Dorji, Sr. Administrative Assistant II, AFS has served 38 years 8 months;
- Wangchuk, Driver, AFS has served 31 years;
- Sangay, Driver, OAAG Tsirang has served 27 years 10 months; and
- Kanti Kumari Chhetri, Sr. Dispatcher, AFS has served 33 years 2 months 17 days.
Six employees are resigning on Early Retirement Scheme and Voluntary Resignations:
- Narapati Nepal, AAG, RTICD;
- Sonam Wangmo, AAG, PAD;
- Robin Gajmer, Dy. Chief ICTO, ICTD;
- Leki Tshering, Dy. Chief Auditor, PAD;
- Sangay Penjor, Sr. LDO, PPD; and
- Sonam Phuntsho, Auditor-I, COAD.
The RAA family wishes the superannuating officials happy retired life and successes to others venturing onto new endeavors.